»

Jul 30, 2012

Yard Sales

I hardly ever pass by a yard sale without stopping.  It's a compulsion.  I have almost no control over it.

The desktop file cabinet has the most wonderful patina.  And...it's super heavy.

It will either hold recipe cards...or Latin note cards.  I haven't decided yet.  Cost $10

The pastel of the woman was also $10.  I did not need it...but the colors are beautiful and we had sold a lot at our own garage sale that week-end...so I had some cash in my pocket.  The Italian tray $1.  The Native Couple $2.

The candle stick was $10 as well.  But the globe...is the real find.  It's old....as you can tell.
$2.50

I've been using my phone for photos cuz the boys have had our camera kit all tied up with music video shoots.  Sorry about the quality of the images.

0 comments: