»

Jul 29, 2012

Evangeline Cottage

Our dear friends brought home a precious baby boy through adoption.  One of my most favorite things to do in the whole wide world is design birth mother gifts.  I've had the pleasure of doing so a bunch of times...and I am always blessed by the process. 

This time.... the Mom wanted her son's birth mom and herself to have matching sets.  What an honoring thought. 

For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, these are sons of God. For you did not receive the spirit of bondage again to fear, but you received the Spirit of adoption by whom we cry out, "Abba, Father."

Romans 8:14-16

4 comments:

Andy and Kiara said...

What a beautiful idea! I love how they turned out. :)

Unknown said...

My husband and I are getting ready to adopt next month and I've been trying to find something meaningful to give the birthmom. I love this jewelry, is it for sale?

familygregg said...

Marilee...I take custom orders. I work in sterling and swarovski. Choose a color and weather or not you'd like a heart or some other sort of charm.

<3 Dawn

familygregg said...

Best way to order is here.....

https://www.facebook.com/EvangelineCottage?fref=ts