»

May 1, 2011

Ted Hawkins

PAUSE my Music Player first.


Bradley and I were living together in sin...in Venice.


We had no idea that the guy was sharing the Gospel w/ us even though his CD was playing constantly in our Mitubishi Montero.

20 years later the Lord is using him to speak to us from the grave.


Today, I asked Bradley to find a place for us there...in Venice. Not my ideal. Not where I might choose. Yet...I asked him to pursue our options. There. In Venice. Once again.

Then, My Man showed me this video. I kept thinking we would show up barefoot in the background on the boardwalk.

Memories.

Ted was awesome. Google him.

5 comments:

jared Reasy said...

such a road-worn voice
so honest in his confession
i didnt want to love it

familygregg said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kim Thompson said...

I can totally see you guys living in Venice! And, we would LOVE to come visit you there! :)..or anywhere else you decide to move. :)

Angelia D said...

Okay, how did I never know that you had lived in Venice???

familygregg said...

2x Once on Horizon and once on Speedway.