»

May 1, 2011

Rest


I'm not sure that the Lord has ever used a teacher to speak more clearly to our family than He did today. At each turn...I cried. Bradley cried. The girls gave knowing glances. The boys offered loving hugs. Tight...knowing loving hugs.

There is no way he could have known precisely about yesterday's stress filled panick attack moment. Or today's crushing e-mail response and shattered heart...yet both were addressed in detail....as if he were aware.

The Lord knows and He uses God fearing men to speak clearly into our lives. I am convinced of it.

I will never ever forget driving away from the chapel in our minivan and Brave saying, "That was amazing."

What an enormous blessing our teacher is to us. Our class is to us. Be still my heart that we would find such favour.

Then, an afternoon of rest.

0 comments: