»

Oct 22, 2008

Arizona State Fair

We had a ball! My favorite memories:

Bria and Zion sharing a bumper car.

Jemima tackling every ride head on with no fear.

Galilee trying the roller coaster even though she was petrified....crying ...which was appropriate for her...and then riding it a second time w/no tears. And she even did the Ferris Wheel this time! Well Done!!!!!!

Mcabe winning Zion an ICEE, a teddy bear, and a pink elephant.

Zion screaming at the top of her lungs all the way down the very steeeeeeeeep looooooooong slide....reaching the bottom and still screaming thru tears ...she sobs, "I want to go again!"















3 comments:

emma claire said...

So fun!! Zion looks so cute with no teeth(I mean tooth)!

Perspective RAD said...

love the blog.. and the photos are great... I really like your style.. I use to have my own studio.. but I don't shoot anymore outside of family stuff.. :) fun to look at!!

familygregg said...

Miss you Emma.

Thanks PIE :) I like your blog mucho.