»

Jan 23, 2011



There is much too much to discuss in detail......re: the is past week.

Snapshots:

Zion had another seizure and an er visit. MRI lasted a loooooooong 45 LOUD minutes. All seems clear.



I almost choked to death on roasted cauliflower. SERIOUSLY. Girlie called 911. Brad did the Heimlich.

Girlie has reacted to the drama in a very overt way w/ a week long spiral. Mom is especially traumatized.

My bones are aching. My heart is racing. My dreams are horrible.

Boys are in LA. Mcabe booked a shoot and Braverijah is his trustworthy chaperon.

Phoenix Children's' Hospital tomorrow to see the neurologist.

And.......this Piper video has me thinking very hard about life.



4 comments:

Ginger said...

praying for you guys

Andy and Kiara said...

Oh, Dawn! So sorry. Praying.

Mrs. Spice (Holly) said...

Lifting you all up in prayer.

Unknown said...

praying! praying!