»

Jan 11, 2011

Free Time

PAUSE my Music Player first.
video

video
It's always interesting for me to see what my kids choose to do with their FREE time. More and more, I am realizing that I MUST surround them w/tools...NOT CURRICULUM. Tools to explore their world & cultivate their interests. Musical instruments...cooking supplies, canvases...paints...Legos...sewing machines...computers...cameras...fabric...yarn...balls, jump ropes, skateboards, snowboards etc.

I've only been at this home-educating thing for 11 years. It's about time I catch on.

Still holding out on the furry pets. It's what will speak to one particular child...I know.

It's a stronghold that I KNOW must go.

2 comments:

Kim Thompson said...

Yes, you need a furry pet! :)

Raising Family said...

Read my most recent post, you may change your mind on the furry pet LOL!!!