»

Feb 14, 2009


There is something so sweet about the times when sisters gather together....just being moms and girlfriends....chatting, laughing, encouraging, accepting, being mother hens to all the little chicks in the vicinity.

It really hit me for some reason yesterday....more than most other times (don't know exactly why???????????)

We are pilgrims on journeys....these ladies and I. Each of us has one foot in and one foot out of this place. Each is firmly rooted while being ready to fly.......... all in the same breath. It's quite inspiring and I am humbled by those the Lord puts in my path.

3 comments:

JM said...

What a beautiful picture! I can see Jesus in every one of your smiles!!!

Kim Thompson said...

So true, I am with you girlfriend! I was also struck this week with so many opportunities to hang out with the girls while Andrea was here. What sweet fellowship time it was. I personally would love to do it more often! All it takes is a little planning and a day at the park is such a sweet time! Let's make a point to do it! love you

familygregg said...

It's a date. Once a month. Park Day?