»

Feb 11, 2009

Last night I was contacted by a spokesperson for Concerned Women for America. The lady on the line was very sweet and obviously troubled by the heightened slaughter of unborn children we are about to be confronted with as a nation. After laying out the problem clearly and succinctly....she asked if I were concerned.

"Yes, I am." was my reply.

"Then surely you will join us with a cash donation....even in these difficult economic times...to help fight the good fight....." something along those lines.

"No, I will not."

There was a pause of confusion.

"I believe it's Christians who got President Obama elected and that our nation is going to come under a time of discipline. I believe the entire circumstance has passed through the Lord's throne room and that His discipline might be exactly what we need. So I will be praying for evidences of it."

Another long pause.

"Okay. Thank you very much."

"You are welcome. Keep fighting."

Click.

0 comments: