»

May 26, 2008

It's not the easiest thing in the world to watch your husband remain faithful to the Lord while laying down his dreams. I am so blessed to be married to Bradley for he is a man after God's own heart.

----------------------------------


Bradley has the coolest fans. They have stuck with him for over 20 years :)



hello Bradley!! i saw for another time class 1999! you rock man! what happened at your carrer?
peace and friendship.
masta in italy

Masta: You made us smile this morning.
----------------------------------


Hey Bradley,
I'm one of your biggest fans, I'm a big movie lover and collector. Class of 1999 and Eye of the Storm are some of my all-time favorite movies. I just wanted you to know that. Please keep doing and writing movies, you're so talented and I would like to see you doing more movies. I think you're an awesome actor!!!

Your fan,
Rachel :)

Rachel: That's really encouraging. Thanks for the pep talk.
------------------------------------------
And this photo....I will include soley for the laugh factor. A little humor to brighten your day :)

2 comments:

Susan G said...

ok, I have to see class of 1999 now!!!!!! YEAH!!!
Way to go on being so FAITHFUL!!!

Love you guys!
Susan and Dan!

Seven's Heaven said...

You haven't aged a day Brad! With all the hoopla over the new Indy movie (I actually heard it was silly because of the alien factor and gorey because of the fire ants) but I told a room full of women to watch the Last Crusade (our favorite) to see the one and only Bradley Gregg and his spellunking antics! Oh, and he hates snakes too! So funny!