»

Apr 19, 2007

Cedars of Lebanon


Okay Friends, I'm requesting prayers on behalf of a project we have been working on for about two years now. We believe we are in the Lord's will with it and it seems as if we have been getting consistent confirmations to move forward in pursuing this dream. Tomorrow...Bradley and his partner Ed will be meeting in Los Angeles with financiers who are interested in the film and yesterday was very encouraging...Shawn Hatosy...an actor we just love... attached himself to the lead role of Barry. I'll admit that these past two years have not been easy. I am not very good with highs and lows...with roller-coasters...with bunny trails...with silence...and we've seen glimpses of each. Every time there came an apparent disappointment or confusion though...shortly thereafter something would occur which brought clarity and renewed hope.

I am passionate about our bents and leanings in this area...that being the film industry... which is funny if you know me...because there was a time when I ran in the opposite direction kicking and screaming every time the thought of stepping back in was mentioned. That was because the whole Hollywood world we were plucked out of used to be such an idol to Bradley and I. It is no longer an idol and I covet your intercessions on our behalf.

It seems selfish and at least to me a bit ridiculous... when others are requesting prayer for sick loved ones or protection or healing...the list goes on and on...but I know our Father's heart is to have us ask "all things" according to His will and to have us in a place where we are fine with the outcome whatever He chooses. So, will you please pray that doors would open widely or shut tightly... so that we are confident that we are walking in the steps He has prepared for us?

There's more info about the film at
www.eventidefields.com

3 comments:

Mrs. Spice (Holly) said...

My prayers are with you.

familygregg said...

thank you thank you thank you.

A Musing Mom said...

Prayers are an easy request!!!!! CAN"T wait to see it all happen!!!!! SO PROUD of you!