»

May 4, 2010


So I had an er adventure today.

Haven't been feeling well. Started w/big time allergies a month ago...which turned into at least the last two weeks of a gross mucus pocket that will not go away...headaches...constant blowing of the nose...hacking up a lung and looogies etc. Started daily netty pot treatments, mucinex popping...and beginning a cycle of antibiotics that we keep stockpiled after self diagnosing a sinus infection on Friday. Today, I woke up not only w/ an ear & tooth ache...but feeling "off." Was on my way to Urgent Care when I lost feeling in my left hand...felt faint...and almost passed out.

Bria rushed me to the er...where I was met by Bradley and my father. Mom took the girls. Mcabe got a ride from classes to Sola...and the doctors ordered a CT.

No brain tumor.

No sinus blockage.

I do have chronic sinusitus. A percocet for the pain, a steam shower, an icepack, and a prescription later...and I am home.

The hand thing and the feeling faint....that's how my body reacts to anxiety.

7 comments:

Raising Family said...

I am glad you are ok friend! Scary hand thing. Get some rest and some loven. Oh and I love the sexy hospital gown.

JM said...

You had me very worried! Really thanking God you are okay!!! XO

Mrs. Spice (Holly) said...

Well dang. I hate sinus stuff. SO sorry you have to go through all that. Love you lots. Get better soon! Please frame that picture...it's HOT!

Sean's Ladies said...

:(

i don't like you in hospital gowns

Sean's Ladies said...

unless of course you're having a baby!!

Kim Thompson said...

Soooo glad you are ok!!

Seven's Heaven said...

YIKES!! so sorry.