»

Apr 21, 2013

Dzhokhar Tsarnaev

Dzhokhar Tsarnaev who I am praying for today.  I am praying that the Lord would interrupt his life and save him from himself.  I'm praying that like Saul he would have a Damascus Road encounter.   

According to the Lord's perfect will.   

Oh that he would be transformed into a Paul.



When you have been given the spiritual gift of discernment...everything tends to play out as an epic battle.

Praying with this sermon in mind  this Sunday morning.

Praying for an American citizen...an Islamic terrorist lying in a Jewish hospital being treated by Israeli doctors.  

Also praying that the plans of other terrorists would be thwarted and anticipating with hope the day when all will be made right.  

Weeping and feeling as if I could vomit.

I am also very open to the idea of praying that if the Lord reveals Dzhokhar is not of the elect that his waterboarded pansy ass would squeal like a little girl.




0 comments: