»

Aug 10, 2010

UPDATE:

Wouldn't you know it? As soon as I let the math thing go...Jill decides she can facilitate a 1x/week Math Study Group after all.

Someone is watching over me.

________________________________________
My favorite favorite most favorite parts about tonight's co-op meeting were...the facts that:

....our daughter got to see first hand all the work that goes into the choosing/planning & scheduling of curriculum and classes....

.....laughs with my lady friends and....

....the seen and unseen presence of the men we call our own. The husbands/dads who stayed home with the kids...the one who brought dessert and the one who mentioned this week that this Anthropologie scene


reminded him of me before his wife told him that Anthropologie is my most est favorite place on earth.

Really, I would seriously be such a wretched miserable disastrous mess without these women at my side on this home-education journey. And....in large part....we are able to do this because our husbands provide spiritually, emotionally, physically, and financially. Whatever their involvement level...in their varying degrees....we are blessed.

I have a HUGE milestone to report. Tonight I learned that our math tutor of the last three years...whom I love w/a passion because she's super sweet and because she removes the burden of mathematics from my shoulders.... will no longer be teaching math and I had fully thought she would be w/us till graduation...at least for the next 4-5 years.

I am not panicking.

I am at peace.

This is a milestone, people.

I am either numb or maturing.

0 comments: