»

Oct 23, 2009

Prayer Request

I have been angry with God. I have used his name in vain and I have mocked Him. I admit it was totally a bad example and not only that but it was also wrong. I was worried that He wouldn't forgive me for that, but my Mom explained that my version of God is obviously little. It hit me as true. I was making up a little God when the real God is so big. I am writing about this because I am a Christian who needs prayer about the Lord having Lordship over me. My understanding of the Lord is that he is a Saviour but I don't know if I understand the true meaning of Lordship. I have been angry with God for the last 10 years. I've been processing my history in a negative way instead of a positive way. I have been dwelling on the negatives and that has made me bitter. It is hard to allow the Lord to have Lordship over me when I haven't been trusting Him. I've realized that I haven't allowed Him to work through me. The bottom line is that I need to let the Lord renew my mind. Specifically, I need prayer for allowing myself to trust.
G

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Can you read my minc?

Anonymous said...

I will pray that you trust Him, but also that you will understand just how much He loves you. Jesus loves you, Galilee. I think you will trust Him when you see just how much He loves you.

Mrs. Spice (Holly) said...

I have been in that place. Once I was so angry at God...that I walked away from Him and told Him to leave me alone. He didn't. He never left me. Because nothing we say or do will ever make Him love us less. Eventually, I came back to God. I learned...that even one hour living without God...is not worth the lifetime we can have with Him.
I am praying for you. I love you. And most of all...there is nothing you can do or say...to make God love you less. Trust Him. Take the step...off the ledge...and fall into His Arms. I promise you...He will catch you.

Anonymous said...

Galilee thank you for your honesty and transparency! It blessed my heart and gave Him Glory. Just remember your story is really HIS story being told by you and the second we become victims to our circumstances it becomes our story.

God is showing the world how much He adores us through you we all want to Hear His voice through your heart, the beautiful heart He choose to live in!

It's amazing to think that He gave us a choice to further His Kingdom. What an honor!!!!

Praying for your heart and for the hearts He will touch in such a beautiful way though you!

J Schoenbach

Anonymous said...

"God is showing the world how much He adores us through you we all want to Hear His voice through your heart, the beautiful heart He choose to live in!"

Ok let me re-phrase the second paragraph please hahaha! (scary that I am homeschooling!)

God is showing the world how much He adores us when you share your your heart, the beautiful heart HE Chose to live in!

familygregg said...

Friends: Thank you. Seriously. Thank you.

Jeni:

You made Bradley cry.

Sean's Ladies said...

your testimony continues to go deeper, little sister. There is a reason that adults even call out to the Lord, "I believe..help my unbelief!".

there is no pain that He will not redeem.... He is already using your life, your experiences, your pain, your joys to minister to others.

push foward---you will never be disappointed for choosing to trust Him
xoxo

JM said...

Thank you for sharing your heart Galilee. I will be praying that you will trust Christ and be blessed!