»

Oct 4, 2009

I don't know about you...but I am the type of person who approaches pastors/teachers with questions. I like to do so immediately when they arise because...quite frankly...I will toss and turn until answers are given or at least being looked into. I've learned how to do it more gracefully over the years while staying under the protection of my husband.

The Lord is so faithful in His promptings.

After today's sermon...I needed some clarification on a few points. Bradley got the "no words necessary eyeball to eyeball look" that said..."I won't be able to sleep tonight until I at least ask."

He led the way.

With my heart crying out for truth, I tried my best to articulate my thoughts and...this time....

....from this man...

....was met by humbleness...transparency, and clarity of mind.

Bradley and I are so encouraged.

Truth brings with it peace.

1 comments:

Simply Moms said...

so encouraged to read this!

no defensiveness, aware of all our fallibility and need for correction/clarification, shepherding heart

love it. love it. love it.