»

Jul 31, 2014

Because obviously we are crazy people....

My husband got to act today.  And you have no idea how happy that makes me.

It's been a long time.  And a quiet season.  Not easy on him.  Not easy on me.  Not easy on the kids.  But....oh...ever so good for us. 



Brad plays a pastor...who delivers the Word...a fact which does not escape us as he steps into his first role since our return to the industry we love so much... because obviously we are crazy people... THREE YEARS AGO!!!!!!!!! 

Three years without acting work.  Three years of dreams.  And confusion.  Three years of rejection and fear.  Three years of false starts...human efforts...being still...stepping out in faith...running ahead...and catching up.  Three years of preparation.  Of questions.  Three years of challenges.  Of two steps backwards and three forward.  Ultimately...three years of obedience to the call.  

 



I swear...I think he is happier for the hope & joy this small role has brought to all of us than he is for himself.




Actually...I don't know.  He's over the moon.  I got every little detail of every little thing that happened on set.  He can't stop smiling.  Grinning from ear to ear. 

0 comments: