»

May 28, 2014

Yours Forever and a Day

Dear Home-Education,

Have I told you lately how much I love you?

I do.
I do.
I do.

Ever so much.


Tonight Jemima got to be Thomas's date at a Downton Abbey SAG event.  The episode where Anna is raped by that gross valet of Lord Gillingham...was screened...and Joanne Froggatt was the guest speaker.

(That's Thomas above...waiting for her to arrive as the doors were closing.  LA traffic is so random)

She enjoyed the evening very much and even learned something about herself.  Upon reflection...she now is able to articulate with certainty that it's not actors she's impressed with at all...but characters.  And story lines.  And writers

So great.

And so great that she gets to record tonight's Field Trip in her academic portfolio.

Thank you, Home-Education.  I LOVE you!!!!!!!!

Yours Forever and a Day,
Dawn




0 comments: