»

Feb 19, 2010

Voddie Baucham

So...Voddie Baucham's preaching rocked my world when I saw him speak at last year's Az. Homeschool Convention.

When a pastor rocks my world like that (far and few between) I get nervous. He has to be crazy, right. There MUST be a downside. Eventually the shoe will drop, won't it?

Waaa....Waaa. That's my SNL Debbie Downer impersonation.

So...there I was at the Convention...and there he was sitting at his booth...patiently and politely greeting people etc.

Over the years I've come up with (out of necessity and self preservation?) a concise list of crazy detecting questions. A litmus test of sorts to cut through the fluff and rigmarole...to hone in on the issues quickly and efficiently...so as not to waste time w/ sentimentality and bunny trails.

I'm so sick of bunny trials.

I'm so sick of shoes dropping.

Well, guess what??????????????????????

Voddie passed my test with flying colors!!!!!!!!!!! He got 100%. An At.

I sure as heck hope he doesn't turn out to be a wacko. If so...I like this guy so much...I just might follow him to the Looney Bin.

1 comments:

Raising Family said...

you crack me up!! I love the fact that you get right to the point. I never did like the bun, just meat baby, all meat!!!