»

Dec 18, 2009

We're driving in the car w/the radio on.... listening to music when Galilee says, "Hey...that's what Politan says!"

"Huh?...What does Pastor Politan say?"...I ask.

"That my name is written on His hand."

___________________

I often wonder if my kids are paying attention during sermons. I am convinced that there are many times when they are not. And, I am also convinced that there are those times when they are.

Oh, to see beyond the fidgeting and the and what appears to be blank stares at the ceiling.

2 comments:

Sean's Ladies said...

better to get the crumbs of pure truth.....

Anonymous said...

Hi Dawn, I don't know if you remember me or not. My name is Linda Crosby and I arranged to have you come and speak to the Eastside homeschoolers about 7 or 8 years ago about adoption. I found your blog on LaVonna's blog. Just thought I'd pop in and let you know how much you inspired me that day to jump on our family's journey to our little girl. It took a few years, but we started 3 yrs, 3 weeks and 3 days ago. We are currently #19 on a list of 2,000 families waiting for Colombian children. We believe our little girl will come home in 2010. All that to say, Thanks! Thanks for taking time out of your day years ago to help bring more children home. God Bless, Linda