»

Aug 8, 2009

Layton Howerton

PAUSE my Music Player first.

Years and years ago...I was vaccuming my bedroom when I felt the urge to phone Layton Howerton...a musician whom I did not know personally. Somehow, I managed to track him down and he actually got on the phone w/me. I told him how much his music meant to me and how much it spoke to a certain person in my life who was battling w/the Lord. He offered to visit this person....and did.

It meant the world to me.

I love this man who did a very loving thing for a complete stranger and the person she cares so much about.

I love his music.

I love his heart.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How do I find his music? He's just got one album on itunes and the song Gravity is not there...

familygregg said...

Click on his "blue" name and you will be taken to his site.