»

Jun 23, 2009

Scott Stapp

So....I rediscovered Scott Stapp.

I like what I read and what I hear.

I've also read the crappy reports...of his sin troubles since salvation. Ummmmmmmmm....who among us does not have them?

In fact, after we were saved...two members of our family (I was one of them & Bradley was not the other) were causing such a ruckus in a public place that the fuzz was called. "Yes," sad to say we were under the influence at the time..... and "Yes," the witnesses are correct when they mention..."They were arguing about Jesus."

Did we stay in that place? Did we get stuck there? Heck NO! The Lord is so faithful. He will complete the good works that He sees fit to start.

I'm lifting Scott Stapp up in prayer today. If you are so led....please join me.


PAUSE my Music Player first.

2 comments:

Ginger said...

He i also was arguing about Jesus when I was under the influence just after I was saved. Glad I have grown

David said...

Bless him & protect him please Lord. I love his passion!