»

Jun 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day

It's easier for us to place our lives in the hands the Lord when we've had loving earthly fathers, I think. When I heard the good news of the Gospel...my heart melted. Of course...the Lord loves me. Like my dad loves me...but even more so! Abba Father.

Father's Day encouragement....

If you have an earthly father who fails to show you love...do not lose heart. When all else fails...you can honor him by praying for him.

For we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
(Romans 8:26)

"Dad...this is you. I forgot to give you ears...but it's still you."
Zion

I'm wondering where his eye brows went to....and I love his scruff. Also his nose.

The just man walketh in his integrity: his children
are blessed after him.


Proverbs 20:7

1 comments:

Ginger said...

oh gotta comment on the nose. HaHa looks great but looks like it has had some work. hahah