»

Dec 15, 2008




So, Zion had her first ever "friend" (more like cousins) sleep-over. Up until last night...she had only spent the night w/out Dad and Mom at Nana & Papa's house. Bradley and I were fully prepared to make the cooooooooold (40 degree) half hour trek to pick her up somewhere between 11-12 pm...and quite honestly......disappointed when it never took place. I woke up somewhere after midnight and prayed for my baby girl. I tossed and turned...and tossed and turned for a while, but eventually fell sound asleep.... knowing she was absoultely fine.

We slept till 8:30. And, how cute is this? When my mom (Nana) woke up.... she called Cate....just to make sure her baby grand girl was okay. Just checking in....she didn't want to wake us up...in case we were sleeping in....figuring Cate MUST BE UP w/all those liitle ones. Nope, they were sleeping in too.

(Thanks, Cate for the photo evidence. I still CANNOT believe what I am seeing!)

And cuter still.....word is....Zion and Ada climbed into bed w/Sean and Cate for some cuddles and Sean was in his underwear and a "t' shirt!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Zion Evangeline's world has expanded.

5 comments:

Sean's Ladies said...

oh, fibber. He was not. He was in sweat pants because I refuse to turn on the heat!!! And there was no way we would all fit in our little queen bed. They kicked him out and he snapped a photo!!!

I have to send it on.
We loved having her!!! We are blessed to have a friend like Z!

Brenda said...

Oh I miss those sweet litle girl giggles. Mine are college age. Cute.

familygregg said...

When I asked her why she said Sean was in his underwear instead of his sweatpants....she said....."and I did not say that he looked like Elvis Presley."

??????????????????????????

Sean's Ladies said...

ok, she's officially lost her mind!!

Mrs. Spice (Holly) said...

What fun! Those sweet girls are going to have a lifetime of memories together. Bless their hearts.