»

Sep 3, 2008

Dibs Update

Here's the good news Mcabe woke up to this morning................
____________________________________________

The Dibs Bite-Sized Film Fest winning video will be airing this Thurday on MTV during America's Best Dance Vrew between 10-11 p.m.

The winning video will actually start with a quick montage of your great videos that were submitted for the contest. And since your footage was chosen for our advertisement we wanted to extend our gratitude and appreciation by sending you each a small stipend of $200.
____________________________________________

Isn't that great?!?!?!?!? His work gets to be on MTV...Zion gets to be on MTV and he gets $200 on top of the I POD and free ice cream! I am tickled for him.

7 comments:

emma claire said...

AWESOME!! Congrats.

Susan G said...

WAY TO GO!
Ok, does that mean he won??? That is so cool!!!!!!

Alex Karl said...

Oh my gosh how awesome is that??!!

Brenda said...

Wow! Great prize!

Kimberly said...

I told your dad I really hope they don't show it while I am away!!!

I'm so happy for you!

Tamara said...

Good job Mcabe!
Luke is feeling the pressure. :-)

Sean's Ladies said...

so did I miss it???
the 4th or this Thurs??