»

Aug 17, 2007

When He Loves Us Through Others



Brad, for yesterday...today's sudden, painfully long, silent car ride...and tomorrow. Bria, for the tight, extended hugs and the call to prayer. Mcabe, for your text message today and for reminding me that the Lord has a reason for everything. Galilee, for allowing me to see your broken heart and for the immediate intercession on my behalf. Jemima, for revealing your fears even though that wasn't the easiest thing to do... and for being the little servant the Lord has gifted you to be. Zion, for being nervous for me and for caring so much about me. Dad and Mom, for the instant help and your never-ending presence. Mom, for being in the er. Dad, for holding my shoulder at the blood lab because my hand was too sore to hold. Cate...for overseas prayers and everything. Sean, I'll never forget your slow motion, relieved, drop to the floor. Jana, Jules, Deb, Kimberly, Ginger, Susan. Ed, for the pureness and sweetness of your obvious concern. Sheena, for that smile and those tears.

Life is not always fun..................... but He is always on the throne.

2 comments:

A Musing Mom said...

My sister, I love you more than you know. I do know you understand what that means. I will always be here - and am grateful that I am here if I am needed. How awesome is it that I can say that and mean it in five minutes?!?! There is a reason that we finally live within minute!!!!! Love those momenets!!!! A million hugs, Dawn. I will step in if you need me.

Sean's Ladies said...

I love you and can't wait to hug you!!!