»

Feb 26, 2007

Flicka, The Film


Flicka is about Katie and her horse. Katie lives on a ranch with her caring family. She finds a black mustang and names her Flicka. Katie's father doesn't let her go near the wild beast because he is protective of her. Katie rebels against her father's rule and does the opposite. Every night she tames and trains Flicka. Katie feels free when she is near her horse. Katie's father doesn't understand that she needs Flicka like humans need air or fish need water. When he understands...they have peace and run the farm together. I like this movie because when I watch it I also feel free. I recommend this movie because it teaches wonderful lessons. Katie follows her dreams and learns that a father's protection is special and important. Katie's father learns to trust in his daughter and her dreams.

Galilee

3 comments:

familygregg said...

I love my daughter...I am so proud of her!
I love you Galilee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

familygregg said...

That last comment was from me...
Love your Dad :>)

A Musing Mom said...

Thank you Galilee. We rented the movie following your review and loved it! Keep em' coming!
We love you!