»

Mar 13, 2009

Some kids get to explore city streets. Others.... swamps. Some chase butterflies and fireflies in the woods and collect seashells at the shore. Some tromps through the desert...oblivious to the majesty and glory all around them. Oh, that these childhood years would turn to beautiful and nostalgic recollections.


I love Spring Break because it reminds me that the academic year...is coming to a close. Co-op and weekly lessons will be ending soon...7-8 weeks?????? And although we never really stop learning....our schedules do lighten up and things become more relaxed than they already are. For hippie home-educating moms....this is welcome news. I'm not sure how highly structured and super organized home-educators feel about drifting into lazy summer days....because I am not one of those. I am really looking forward to it.

0 comments: