»

Mar 9, 2009


Lest we be accused of having "perfect" children...I thought I'd share an image of a sheepish Bria on his way out the door for his first....and hopefully last court appearance. Speeding.

He tried to talk his way out of the ticket....asking the fuzz if he could get a break. The cop's wise response was, "This is your break."

He asked me to iron his shirt and I told him to look the judge in the eye and make sure he had a firm grip when giving handshakes. "Mom, I always have a firm grip," he assured me with a kiss and then drove away.



P.S. I want to know why my son wears the same shirt almost every day of his life???????? Go back a few posts....it's become a habit.

4 comments:

Kim Thompson said...

Thanks for keeping it real, Dawn.

familygregg said...

no problemo :)

Anonymous said...

i haven't bought a new shirt in at least 6 months......


bria

familygregg said...

Mama is going to take a trip to Urban and buy her baby boy a handsome new shirt or two.