»

Sep 14, 2009

So I walk upstairs to find Jemima and Zion playing in the make-up bag...pretending to be lions.

I love seeing what they will find to do when they are not directed to "do" something in particular.

What I really think Jemima had in mind though...while playing along with the lion thing...was coming up with an America's Next Top Model look. She is the kid who wants to take Top Design and strut the catwalk wearing her own creations.

Even though...it freaked me out a bit...I applauded her creativity.

I'll die though if she starts walking around in public looking anything NEAR this.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

love it!! ok now lock them both up because they are both too beautiful and that is scary!!
Love J's creativity! I too had that interest in fashion and make-up, that's why i went to school to be an aesthetician for skin and make-up. I use to do make-up for photo shoots for ford models etc. lots of fun! SOOOO many lost and broken girls though.
J has a good eye!

Jeni