»

Apr 17, 2009

When I was 16 my parents took us on a vacation to Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic. I fell in love with Valentina. She was ten. We were kindred spirits. This girl left a mark on my heart that never ever went away. We communicated for years....then lost touch.

I found her on facebook a few months ago. Just as the Lord would have it.....she is here in town..... all the way from Monaco....with her beautiful children and came to dinner last night....along with her friend Barbara....and Barbara's beautiful children. What a lovely evening! I cannot believe how small this great big world is and I am so grateful for Facebook.

Get this...she is a photographer. You can see her work here:

http://www.studioevents.eu/



1 comments:

Mrs. Spice (Holly) said...

I love that story of friendship and reunion!