»

Jan 4, 2009

Bedtime Talk

DSC_0029
Zion: (wimpering) Mommmmmmmmmmmm, I don't have a nightlight up here.
Jemima: Zion, Jesus is your nightlight....you know....the Light of the World. (in a no duh tone)

then

....a conversation when Dad enters for cuddles....about which one of them was going to be Grandpa Joe, Grandma Josephine, Grandpa George, and Grandma Georgina. (gotta know your movie trivia to get that one)

then

Jemima: I love Mrs. Tuten.....not as much as you, Mom....but I love her.
Galilee: Yeah, Mrs. Tuten is so kind to us.
Jemima: She always comes in the room and asks how we are doing and she doesn't just sit on the computer and leave us be...you know....by ourselves. And, she lets us eat Doritos.
Galilee: Yes! She's so....you know....like....not so strict and really good as a friend's mom. She's not strange. She's not awkward. She's not scary. You know.

(LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's a hard reputation to live up to. You better be on your toes, because my girls are watching you :)

5 comments:

Susan G said...

Wow....ok, nothing about how cool and awesome Mrs. Green is?? Well, maybe because I sit at my computer, don't eat doritoes, and scream? I mean, could it be that??????

Seven's Heaven said...

hey, i'm at my computer now, does that count? eating pretzels! wow, hope I can live up to that. having your girls here, Mrs G's too, is sweet and easy. i look forward to more times. (btw, didn't they tell you I burp out loud?)

Eve said...

That's Charlie and the Chocolate Factory!!! Yess I knew watching that old creepy 70's version with Gene Wilder would come in handy someday!

familygregg said...

Susan G: LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We will go down in history as screamin' meemies.

Susan T: Did you notice they fart out loud?

Eve: Spot on.

Mrs. Spice (Holly) said...

Hey...can I spend that night at Mrs. Tuten's some time? Sounds wonderful! :-)