»

Sep 11, 2007

Co-Op

If you think you are unable to home-educate on your own ......you are right.

But girls, we can do all things through Christ...who strengthens us! He loves us so much that He places like-minded families into our lives. Why? So that our unity and love for one another ...brings glory to Him. And...so that we can carry one anothers burdens...and so that we have an avenue to use our gifts and passions.

Our home-educating journey is an enormous blessing... in part... due to the sold out, transparent lives of those He has brought together. Moms, and tutors...I place high value on the roles you play in the lives of my children and I take very seriously the role I play in the lives of yours. And if we think it's about academics...I am afraid we are missing the boat. Thank you, Jesus for being such a gracious and patient Father. Thank you for always waiting for me to get a clue and never.... ever saying "I told you so."

Monday: Co-Op 9:00-2:00
Bria & Mcabe (Literature, Worldview, Economics, Screenwriting)
Galilee & Jemima (Astronomy, Literature, Writing, Spanish)
Zion (Five in a Row)

Tuesday: Math Class/ Bria & Mcabe 9:00-10:30
Math Tutor / Galilee 12:00-1:00
Drums / Mcabe 3:00-3:30
Dance / Galilee & Jemima 4:00-5:00
Math w/ Mom / Jemima ????????????


Wednesday: Physical Science Class / Mcabe 9:30-11:30
Piano / Galilee & Jemima 2:00-3:00
Phys Ed / Gym 3:30-6:30
Bible Study / Bria & Mcabe 7:00-8:30
Math w/ Mom / Jemima ??????????????

Thursday: Math Class / Bria & Mcabe 12:00-1:30
Math w/ Mom / Jemima ?????????????

Friday: Math Tutor / Galilee 10:00-11:00
Math w/ Mom / Jemima ???????????????

Saturday: Spelling Power and all the other stuff we don't
ever get around to...finish all co-op assignments.

Sunday : Phys Ed / Gym 10:00-1:00
Church / Sunday School 4:30-6:00
Finish all co-op assignments we were supposed to..... but didn't.

3 comments:

Sean's Ladies said...

Thank you. For the unity, encouragement, love, example, transparency, strength....and today especially, the patience during my meltdowns. :)
I love you

Susan G said...

Thank you Dawn for your honesty, encouragment, love and support!!!! I'm so glad we have crossed paths again!!!!

A Musing Mom said...

Through your eyes, I see my job, daily - in and out - I cherish my own and those I am trusted to teach. Beautiful tribute and I respect the job you do daily.